Thursday 11 July 2013

Busy, Busy Busy.....

There are times I love being busy and other times when I think 'stop the world, I want to get off'. Pottering time is essential for me to feel on top of things rather than underneath and overawed by them. Mostly my pottering takes the form of tinternet surfing but I'm hoping to get in the habit of going for a walk pottering - as not only will this be a bit of fresh air and exercise and also an opportunity to look at my locale anew. I don't think familiarity necessarily breeds contempt but I do think it stops you noticing things so I'm hoping if I pop out for a walk each day and if I take my camera with me I'll notice things anew.

I'm also intrigued by the idea of taking a map and directions for one area but using them for somewhere else - and just seeing the route it takes you and what expected and unexpected places it'll take you......





No comments:

Post a Comment